Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Military Special Forces T-Shirts

I've been putting together a bunch of military t-shirts and by far the best seller so far has been the French Foreign Legion Designs. Here is a list of some of the designs so far.
French Foreign Legion
USAF Pararescue
US Navy SEALs
US Army Special Forces
US Marines Force Recon
US Army Rangers
Special Air Service
USAF Security Forces
About the designer - I served in the USAF Security Forces from 84-89. I was stationed at McConnell AFB, Florennes Belgium, and Minot ND. After I left the Air Force I worked in South America for 3 years as a security contractor for the US State Department. Amazingly I still miss Guyana in kind of got under my skin. Not the French Guyana where the French have their space port. I'm talking about the former British Guyana. I was also in Venezuela for a year.

No comments: